If you’re reading this, you’re likely looking for the most effective way to grow your ecommerce brand using social media advertising.
If this is the case, you’re in the right place.
So, first things first – let’s talk about The Fundamentals! These are all important on their own, but when used together can have a profound effect on your advertising efforts.
It’s easy to make a sales system way more complicated than it needs to be. It’s also very easy to try and rush through it and have it cost you a lot of money and time in trial and error.
In its essence, a strong system consists of four main parts
- Pixel – This is the backbone to everything. This alone allows you to track the effectiveness of your campaigns. Do you have the pixel correctly installed on your site and configured based on the KPIs of your campaigns? Without it, you’re blindfolded.
- Audiences – Specific custom audiences are an extremely overlooked part of a lot of social media efforts. Creating specific custom audiences based on actions taken on your site, or creating effective lookalike audiences when scaling your brand is crucial to your success. Do you have a post-purchase retargeting funnel in place based on people who have purchased within the last 7-14 days?
- Creative – This is the variable to your success. It doesn’t matter how you set up the technical infrastructure of your campaigns. Does your messaging align with your audience and take into context what actions they have taken or what content of yours they have engaged with? If not, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
- Content – This is what helps you create your brand online. The content you put out provides value to the reader and, if done right, introduces them to your brand. This is where a cold prospect becomes slightly warmer. Do you consistently create engaging content that speaks to the need that your product addresses? Even better, do you create content that speaks to your target audience outside of the need your product addresses, thus creating the need that your product addresses? Most people don’t even know they need your product yet.
Well, that’s about it. Easy right?
Well, in reality, the fundamentals of a well-structured sales system go deeper than what I’ve outlined, but this will help you understand the basics of creating a system. This structure and methodology will ensure you don’t end up paying for anything you may not need or strategies that are just not a good fit for you or your business.
Checkout the deeper dive into each one of the fundamentals.
- How context improves the effectiveness of your creative.
- Why the custom audience is the secret sauce to every sales funnel.
- Why a having a solid content marketing strategy is a must in any sales funnel.
- Why the pixel is the most important part of any sales funnel.
- Using social media to actually sell stuff.
It would mean the world to me if you shared this.