Account Community Coordinator
Hub Media is seeking enthusiastic and motivated Account Community Coordinators with a passion for community management, social strategy, and executing various components of campaigns for our clients.
Who Are You?
You live on social media. You’re never arms length away from your phone. You understand, for example, why certain content would work well on IG on not so well on Facebook. You understand the nuts and bolts of your communities, platforms and brands to help execute the day to day. You are organized, respectful, a strong communicator across various levels, and always willing to go the extra mile to help our team of talented people.
- Engage our client’s communities across various social platforms
- Understand platform nuances, and ability to execute public postings
- Analyze social platform’s sentiment, data, and metrics to provide community insights
- Prepare client deliverables based on campaign initiatives and business objectives
- Problem solve and quickly identify solutions for internal teams and clients
- Partner with applicable account team members to ensure project health, on-time delivery, and brand health
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 1-2 years of experience including client communications, managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of the creative process
- Experience with scheduling and coordination of teams and projects
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements